Albireo Energy develops new systems utilizing Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) from the ground up. We also troubleshoot, update and expand legacy systems.
When operations can’t go down
Programmable Logic Controllers offer owners ease of mind when utilized in mission critical and high-performance applications. With PLCs, the average time between failures is measured in decades. PLCs represent a level of performance and reliability that allow process owners to count on uptime, regardless of application.
Our design seamlessly integrates Programmable Logic Controls with other devices and systems, including robots, vision systems, drives, servos, marking, printing, RFID, RTLS, Edge, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, HMI, SCADA, MES and ERP.
- System response times measured in milliseconds
- Fieldbus and I/O redundancy options
- Controls support associated with recipes and batching
- Easy integration with all systems in your building
- CPU redundancy options, including hot and cold standby
- A nearly limitless variety of HMI/SCADA software
- Unlimited customization
- Future expansion opportunities
- Excellent customer service
- Simulation and virtual commissioning services
- Product-agnostic systems
- Open protocols and international standards
PLC & HMI/SCADA platform experience
Emerson: RX3i & VersaMax PLCs
GE Digital: Cimplicity & iFIX
Rockwell Automation: ControlLogix, CompactLogix & FactoryTalk
Siemens: SIMATIC, SIRIUS & SIMATIC WinCC Unified
Schneider: Modicon M340 & M580
Inductive Automation: Ignition
With you until the end
Many Programmable Logic Controls companies focus only on installation. Albireo Energy stays with our clients throughout the entire process, from planning to installation and final testing. Services also include consultation on automation component selection and assistance in programming standards development and training.
We specialize in all facets of industrial controls
Programmable Logic Controls provide more comprehensive control and production optimization, helping companies realize higher operations performance in any environment. Contact Albireo Energy to discuss your needs today.