Reliable power is a necessity for data centers to maintain 24/7/365 operations. Data center managers need sophisticated tools to monitor power quality, critical electrical infrastructure, and server capacity. They also require detailed alarm process flowcharts to configure alarms and protocols and provide remote support.
For nearly 20 years Albireo Energy has been providing Electrical Power Monitoring Systems (EPMS) to data centers across the globe, helping facility managers respond to escalating demands of today’s technology-dependent economy and its reliance on electrical power. Our EPMS offers real-time monitoring and alarming, and diagnostic solutions that provide essential visibility into the power infrastructure; ensuring reliable, high-quality power. Our tools and dashboards allow you to identify both acute and chronic problems, which can manage capacity of the data center, identify anomalies and inefficiencies, and prolong the life of your equipment.
ALARMING AND NOTIFICATION
Critical systems can experience problems without warning and can unexpectedly result in a shutdown of critical operations. System managers need to know immediately when these incidents occur in order to take appropriate action. Albireo Energy can integrate a remote monitoring system with any number of notification methods to ensure you are informed without delay. When an incident occurs, based on a custom designed workflow application, notifications can be dispatched by email, pager, text, radio or any combination in order to meet your specific requirements.
- Setup remote notification systems for BMS, EPMS, fire and all related systems, tied into a central reporting system.
- Real-time and historical tracking and reporting alarm data.
- Real-time alarms for over/under voltage, amps, kW, and kVA.
- Establish and implement standards for alarm management including flowcharts.
- Remote notification of critical alarms via pager, radio, text, email or any combination.
- Develop incident tracking system and link to critical BMS, EMPS, fire and other system alarms.