On-Premise with Dedicated Support for Critical Power Facilities
On-site dedicated power management systems are needed for critical infrastructure monitoring. With Albireo’s technical expertise, customers are provided with on-site and remote support options
We’re your mission-critical power distribution manager
Critical infrastructure management involves event-driven maintenance to maximize uptime based on equipment analytics, forensic information for post-event analysis, and power quality and consumption trending for better energy efficiency. Albireo utilizes the latest advanced software for real-time management and cloud-based analytics to continuously record electrical system data to alert users to anomalies.
Mission-critical systems can’t go down
Albireo helps facility managers and operators maintain a clear picture of their electrical infrastructure to enable capacity planning, cost allocation and faster recovery time in the event of an outage. Continuous power quality analysis finds system anomalies before they create issues.
- Current and historical tracking and reporting
- Real-time alarms with remote notification
- Customizable dashboards
- Integration via ModbusTCP, IEC 61850 and SNMP
- Enable remote notifications for related systems
- Scalable to meet future needs
- Reduces energy consumption
- Trends and tracks critical loads to maximize capacity
- Risk management solutions for reliable power 24/7/365
- SCADA development and system integration
- Technology-agnostic solutions
- Latest in HMI graphics to see critical data
Understanding your needs
Ensure 24/7/365 reliability and uptime
Reduce power consumption
Optimize facility performance
Plan electrical capacity before deployment
Monitor power quality with notifications
Ready to discuss your power monitoring needs?
Whether you want to install a new EPMS system, replace existing equipment or enhance your current power monitoring capabilities, Albireo Energy will design the right solution to provide continuous uptime for your critical power systems.